LUXEMBOURG - SCRIPT
Service de Coordination de la Recherche et de l'Innovation pédagogiques et technologies
29, rue Aldringen
CIDREE National Coordinator:
to be nominated
SCRIPT is an entity under the authority of the Minister of National Education and Vocational Training
whose missions are the promotion and the implementation throughout the primary and secondary education system in Luxembourg of :
• pedagogical and technological innovation and research;
• insurance of quality of education in schools and colleges;
• continuous training of teachers and other educational staff of schools.
SCRIPT is structured into three divisions:
1) The division for pedagogical innovation whose main missions are to
• conceptualize and carry out local pilot projects
• develop and coordinate reform projects
• provide the (financial and human) resources to working groups
• develop didactical material
2) The agency for quality insurance whose main missions are to
• offer methodological and scientific support to help schools and their partners develop the quality of schools in Luxembourg
• produce coherent data related to educational assessment
• enable a coherent monitoring of the school system in Luxemburg
3) The institute for continuous training whose main missions are to
• set up and coordinate at national level of all continuous teacher training
• assist schools in creating local training plans
• serve as certification and validation instance for training participants attending the school.
Educational sectors covered
Pre-primary, primary and secondary education.
Current educational priorities/projects
• Coordination of the reform of secondary education
• Implementing of school development plans in primary and secondary education
• Setting up and implementing a national monitoring strategy
• Setting up a strategy for teacher induction in primary and secondary education.